Dear Camp Parents:
To ensure the best possible quality of care, your camp has partnered with LTC Scripts to employ a Medication Therapy Management System. All the medications in pill form will be dispensed in dose packaging (unit or multi-dose). The packages are labeled with name, date, dose, administration time, etc. The pre-packaged medication will be sent directly from our pharmacy to the camp. This service ensures higher efficiency, lower risk of error, reduced waiting time for your campers, and increased focus on their overall health.
Please follow the following instructions:
- Register online at our website www.campscripts.com using the Camp ID provided by the camp.
- Create your account and complete your camper’s medication profile, select the session s/he is attending, upload copies of your prescription card, and provide a credit card for payment of any fees.
- Please print the Medication Order Form and Physician Letter and take it to your child’s physician.
- Please review the Parent FAQs on how to submit the prescriptions.
- After submitting the prescriptions to us look for an email confirmation from the pharmacy.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as safe address so as to receive email communication from our pharmacy and avoid important communication from going into junk mail.
- You can also check the status of your child’s prescriptions by logging on to your account and clicking on the status tab on the dashboard.
- If you have not received a confirmation email from the pharmacy about your child’s prescriptions or don’t see any prescriptions listed under the status tab within seven days of submitting the prescriptions please contact us immediately at 844-572-7478
We hope to make this a smooth and fun camp season for your child.
The Staff of LTC Scripts